Teaching Practice



1.1      Procedures of teaching
when teaching practice in laboratory school I got 10th grade Ag-Home and 10th grade B science. while teaching at 10 B science I taught with my colleague Aisha Azalia, he was a science education student from Padang State University.
I and Aisha got a pretty busy schedule, we had to teach from Monday to Friday. the material we teach is the same, we teach evolution and biodiversity, in one day we teach twice, and on Tuesday we have direct class, starting from 1pm until 5pm.

1.2      Time management and organizing activities
During teaching practice I had to be good at dividing the time to prepare the material, observing my colleague's class aisha and preparing the material together for the 10B science class. we had a little trouble on Tuesday because we had classes from 10.30 and ended at 5 pm.
1.3      Problem-solving
when I  joined the teaching  practice  program I had difficulties in language, because we had different languages and some of my students did not understand English. The solution that my friend and I got was to get a practice teacher from the Philippines so they could help translate what my friends and I said.
1.4      Classroom management
Managing classes is important in every learning process. Before I begin learning I always ask students to pray together based on their religion and also check the cleanliness and neatness of the class. Before I entered the classroom as a practice teacher, I entered the class to introduce and familiarize myself with them so that when I taught they could give me their attention. I was lucky to get a quiet and active class, so there were no significant problems to manage the class when I taught.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Information

My Weekly Activity

Pedagogical Contents